SA CANNES PREDICTIONS BY PEPE MARAIS – ECD AT JOE PUBLIC
It seems the world is moving into a space of doing more good, for real. Or at least I would like to believe that. Either way, our planet and its people are in dire need of more people that do more, and brands and communication that aims to create a greater world for all, naturally gets my vote. So below my predictions for some metal at Cannes this year, with a few extra ones outside the good space, that I am sure will not go unnoticed.
So in order, here are my top 10:
1. Tiger Alphabet, TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris
2. Coke Rainbow, FCB JHB
3. Organ Donor Shop, Native VML
4. Street People Store, M&C Saachi Abel
5. Truth Coffee Cups, Native VML
6. Tweeting Badger, FCB JHB
7. War Museum ‘Other Side‘, IrelandDavenport
And then three final pieces, because sometimes just cracking a smile is enough to do good:
9. Punk CI, King James – it is simply superb
10. Bosch Woman Problems, Ireland Davenport – because I love it, have been living with my wife for 30 years, and will be buying a Bosch this weekend
If you noticed I omitted radio, then it is because I am holding thumbs for a piece very close to my heart.